Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We made history!

No matter who you voted for I think everyone can agree that election day was amazing. I'm so proud that I helped rock the vote! (It was my first time) I'm always proud to be an American, even when I don't agree with the decisions our president makes, but for the first time I feel we have a real shot to move forward and actually make this country great. No matter what you feel about our new president elect let's all remember one thing, we have to stand together. If we don't it will just be 4 more years of fighting and anger and I think we can all agree our nation can't survive any more of that. So depending on who you wanted to win, set off your fireworks or get out your anger now, because come January things are going to change and we ALL have to be ready for it!

No comments: