Monday, February 4, 2008

Peel the onion

LAYER ONE:
Spell your name with animals: Aardvark, Sheep, Hummingbird, Liger, Eagle, Yak
LAYER TWO:
Birthday: Sept. 25, 1984
Location: Right now, Dover Delaware
Eye Color : Blue
Natural Hair Color: Brown/Red
Right or left: Naturally right but I have taught myself to be ambadextrious.
LAYER THREE:
Shoes you wore today? Slippers and gym shoes.
Perfect Pizza: When I was in Rome I had this kick ass cheese pizza, so good. I would walk back to a tastey one of those bad boys!
Best holiday: Tie, Halloween/Christmas.
Most missed memory: I have a few. But I try not to live in the past.
LAYER FOUR:
How many pets do you have: A cat and a dog.
If you got to go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Everywhere! I would never stop traveling if I had a choice!
The last movie you saw at a cinema? Hmmm Alvin and this Chipmunks.
LAYER FIVE:
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke, but I dont' really drink soda.
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither. I try really hard not to eat at places that promote meat. :)
Adidas or Nike: I don't really care between them.
Lipton Ice Tea or Brisk: PG Tips! Hell yeah! Making some now!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!!!!!!! mmm.....
LAYER SIX:
Do You...
Curse too much: Yea!
Sing: All the time.
Get motion sickness: Not really.
Think you're a health freak: Not but I am picky with what I put in my body now. Trying to loose weight, be a vegetarian and watching out for mother earth dosn't leave a whole lot. lol!
Get along with your parents: Yeap! Love them!
Play an Instrument: A few, it's my passion!
LAYER SEVEN:
In the past month...
Gone to the mall: Yea.
Eaten an entire pizza: No.
Been on a stage: Nope. :(
Gone ice skating: Nope.
Made homemade cookies? Nope. Because then I would have ate them.
LAYER EIGHT:
Have you ever...--
Been in big trouble with your parents: Not really. I was pretty good.
Lied about your age: Nope.
Used a fake ID: Nope.
LAYER NINE:
Age you hope to be married: I got married 2 days after I turned 18.
Children you want? 4.
LAYER TEN:In a man / woman? Kindness.
LAYER ELEVEN:
Number of people you can trust: 1, myself. I put faith in other people and it tends to work.
Number of tattoos: 3 and I am getting another one this year.
Number of piercings: 2 in each ear.

No comments: